Reiki Level 2 Course
Reiki 2 Practioner Level
This is the next stage of your Reiki journey. In this level sacred symbols are introduced that can amplify the healing energy and we learn how to distant heal. At this stage you can practise Reiki healing professionally.
The cost for The Reiki 2 Course is €250
Contact me for payment instructions.
When you have completed 6 months of self healing after your Reiki Level 1 degree you are welcome to take your Reiki energy further.
The Reiki level 2 degree is:
- The passing and memorising of 3 Reiki symbols.
- The technique and practice of distance healing and receive a further 4 attunements.
At this stage of the training, the energy attunement is greatly amplified and its focus is on the etheric body rather than the physical. Those of you who have made any study of the human energy system will be aware that our etheric body vibrates at a frequency much higher than the denser energy of the physical body. As a result of this attunement , students often develop both a greater sensitivity to energy and their psychic awareness.
During the 2nd Degree, you will be introduced and attuned to three energy keys or symbols. These symbols can then be used as a focus to enable you to strengthen mental and emotional healing and to send absentee healing.
A large part of the training for this degree is centred on the understanding and the use of these symbols.
- Students are encouraged to both use and experience the use of these symbols on themselves.
- Emphasis is also placed further to recognise the powerful effect that symbolism can have on the unconscious mind.
Techniques are taught to enable you to:
- Focus energy to release emotional and mental blocks.
- Focus your mind to send Reiki energy beyond time and space and thus bring about effective absentee healing.
Cost is €250 with lunch included for two day weekend course . 10 till 5pm both days.
This course is also run over 4 evenings for the same price during the week.
Please pay €50 deposit to secure your place.
Please come on time and no alcohol or red meat the night before the course.